Tuesday, November 4, 2008

my first own made baju kurung


Eventually i manage to finish one project.to sew baju kurung of my niece for hari raya. its not that hard actually i just require time and ketelitian in making it. and patience also. wah.. im so proud of myself. i also did finish making my own blouse. which the photo i did not upload it here. after wearing it few times.. then my sister took it play like its hers.. ayya.. i get angry lah.. she wears it,for casual,for work ..then when one of her friend saw it.. she is impressed because that blouse is nicely fit my sister, beautiful, sooo..cantik... then when she says its handmade.. she is interested to hv one also..wah...then i tak marah dah..i actually can make another also. and i'll also will make for her fren. now im thinking how much i want to charge..hahhaa...

No comments: