Monday, March 19, 2012

Finally

Receive and ad-hoc assignment that is severe and crucial.
The consultant resigned 24 hour notiice.
Left me with nothing and nothing at all.
After a week of RND
I finally found what i want.
Boot camp material, user guide.
This will take 5 person a year to complete.
 
But i dn't have time to go through it
I wish i can scan everything to my brain.
 
What now
 
What is the plan ?
Where is the plan?
Did u ever make a plan ?
 
Mayb i can start with

Basic Information to Tell Your Users....

hehehheehe...............

 
Mummbling me..............
 
I need to do BI Apps now.
 
Business Intelligence Application (OBIA)
................................................................................................................see how tension i am........................................................................................................
 

No comments: