Thursday, September 22, 2011

I want to be a bit selfish now…so listen to what I want!


  • I want to lose weight- where is the diet program? Table out n follow strictly.. Fiber?
  • I want to keep track on my self development, get my self certified- where is ur commitment?when are you going to resit for exam?
  • I want to enhance my cooking n baking skills
  • I want to learn to make baju kurung moden and make my own - when?
  • I want to finish reading quran whole book for at least once a year.-in progress- keep track on daily reading online
  • I want to make my home tidy-I love nice n tidy room, I hate dust n mite n cockroach n smelly odours!
  • I want to keep track on my child development progress- I want to know what best suite them to their education
  • I want to be change my wardrobe - invest! I want to change how I look
  • I want to be able to manage my time wisely- to all the above!
  • I want a new bedroom/ make over- I'd like to see my beautiful bedroom warm n cozy- invest!
  • I want a dining/living /perabot makeover- invest!
  • I want to decorate my house- where to start? Which section first?
  • I want to plant herbs - I want to have my own back garden!
  • I want to have mini taman in my parking lot -I really love greens!
  • I want to upgrade my self (I'm now underprice! )
  • I've been bit materialistic, I want..
    • Gold necklace -for myself (Aqilah lahir)/(thank Walid for giving in a white gold love shape necklace for birthday)
    • Pink Coach Handbag /new Wristlet/Wallet (tunggulah jatuh dari langit)
    • Gladiator shoe (dah putus pulak yang ade time accident jatuh moto)
    • New ring utk Sabah Pearl tu (ntah bile nak tempah)
    • New notebook (Alhamdulillah)
    • New phone -not important anymore
    • Nikon DSLR- not really important at the moment
    • Ipad 2 64GB RAM-not really important 
    Perggh..ganasnyer to all what I want ni.
    Some I can make it possible, some may not..hehehhe..
    And this is not arranged by priority lagi.
    Family(Anak2&Suami)>Kerja>Rumah>barulah diri sendiri yang last sekali.

    Secretly, i think girls like to lived in their own fantasy world.
    For this~for some things We can make it possible and it is not a dream. 
    InsyaAllah boleh! dgn Doa,Usaha dan Harapan.

No comments: