Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Moody Wednesday

It's a moody Wednesday,
Just came back from holiday,
Work just does not make my day,

It's a moody Wednesday,
I got nothing to do today,

Suddenly 1pm,
She came,
Say this and that,
Oh, now 'it's' become mine,

It's a moody Wednesday,
I ignore the 'baby' on my desk,
Let have a zestful lunch,

Pass by Watson and neighboring shop,
This Watson -having their stock take tomorrow,
N buying this just make my Wednesday no sorrow,


Women Adidas Pure Lightness Eau de Toilette



What can i expect,
Smells like DKNY be delicous,
but of course for better price,
And,
Since tommorrow stock take,
Item is to be cleared at RM10 only.
From original price RM49.90
Buy, n then spray2.
This just make my day.

Psttt://
1. Not in mood yet to upate on vacation to sabah story.
2. Gambar kt Walid je semua belom convert RAW to JPG lagi
3. Writing on trip summary boleh kot but less picture lah.
4. Let's get the office work done dulu.

:)






  

No comments: