Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Everyone in mood for Vacation n Holiday in My Dept!

This is it. 
AirAsia Got Promotion. MAS got promotion.
ERP team sitting on the bench / hahhaha/ oppss! (this means no work) duduk atas bangku goyang kaki.
Every screen (their notebook) i go i see AirAsia, MAS, Qatar AirWay, KLM ..etc etc..
Wuah! 
Even Bos also..just come back from Sabah.
hmm.. Life is Good huh?
There are 9 on us only in the team.
My other 2 Chinese Girlfriend are going to Bangkok.
My other Chinese friend just comeback from Manila.
My other Indian boyfrend is going to US, On June, Long Island for his sister wedding. <<----this guy is really rich and famous. haha. I doubt what is his wedding would be like. Long Island jugak kah? That is a place for hollyword celebrity, having a house there means, you are really really rich.
My immediatte bos, just comeback from dono where. haha. he is on leave for a week. I think he goes places somewhere in Asia still.
My direct bos--just come back from Sabah. as i told u before. 
Our DBA, just comeback from India, bring in a lot of Indian Sweets.. yumm.
My Malay girlfriend went back hometown using KTM services, bring in his son to enjoy the journey back to Kedah.
Another girl will be travelling as single parent with one child and one infant. Hehe.. that is me.A Sabah trip.Not sure if another family trip going to happen. that one has to talk to our tabung.


All i heard this week is luggage story, booking story, flight story, hotel story. And this has been going for a month!! will continue month after that of course.Seriously, while i was writing this entry also they were chatting comparing MAS and Air Asia to destination like Australia, Chiang Mai la, Hanoi la..


A wedding ceremony is going to happen by Dec. I guess family is busy finding 'barang hantaran'. They were busy flying inside and outside Malaysia.


That Super Duper Lucky girl will be my sister in-law. She is about the same age. wuuhuu.. we gossiped that their honeymoon will be somewhere romantic places not in Malaysia. hehe. Imagine all the hantaran is all imported. hehhehe... I wish i had one tissot like that also. Made in Germany.


Kene kumpul duit byk byk dulu baru boleh nak beli Tissot tu. uish.. and Cartier??? dream dulu lah. (My bos bought a cartier for his wife--it cost him 15k) cannot imagine. 


Life is So Good............ a very good deal offered by airways kept the staff away from office. hahaha.



No comments: