Saturday, November 20, 2010

Leap

Leap,

Leap,

Leap,

I'm going to make a very big leap.

I'm waiting. just...a couple of day more...discuss and discuss again..

What can they offer.

Am i going to work with all the white?

Am I going to travel worldwide? Asian region? Europe countries? US? New Zealand Australia?

They have 60 sites worldwide. And an analyst need to travel.

I have not state my utmost concerned yet,

When Walid continued his Master studies,

When Walid has to go outstation again.

When I'll be leaving country for couple of weeks

When I have to work accordingly to the timezone

What will happen to the kids,


Can I achieve life and work balance?

Can the family survive ?

Are we (both Walid and I ) ready to sacrifice ?

Agree to this position means commit to travel 30% internationally.

What are you looking in life? What do you want? ~apa yang dikejar di dalam hidupmu~
I wanted the exposure and wanted to grow myself.
I wanted to be near to the person and family whom i love,that i cherish every moment when we are together.


I doubt myself that i'm ready..but Walid seems to have confidence in me.

I love him so much i'm afraid to leave him and the kids.

While the rest urge me to take the offer. Chances doesn't come often.

Being in this field itself means travel. but currently I commit myself to travel within Klang Valley only and bos agree to that.

And that is y my name is not listed during 2 yrs project in  Penang recently.

And also to Johor project, I stand strong to my decision not to travel since i bf my baby.

I cut a lot of offer for not willing to travel reason.

Even at the moment also, Walid will try to go on outstation during weekend only, trying to avoid weekdays.

And now..to the chances that rarely come in life..

~~~They are ranked by Forbes as one of the largest private companies in the United States and by Deloitte as one of the largest retailers in the world~~~

Take it or Leave it Take it or Leave it

~I hope and i hope and i hope...~

They are still interviewing other candidates as well but at least im shorlisted to 3rd interview which is the final intervew means chances of getting hired is high.

Just perform and later on think.
Allah know what is the best for me and for the whole family.

I've seen a friend who work in HP, she also travel to US often and she has 4 kids.. really strong and tough woman. I adore her in silence.
I've seen a friend who is now working in WHO, a mother to 3 kids.. looking forward to a place in Dubai to migrate..and bring family with her also.. and i also adore her in silence. She is my idol. She is very clever to land in a job that require less travelling but the money is goooood..she even can work from home.

I am not workaholic and I am just like other ordinary working mother.trying to achieve balance in everything.I felt balance to my life right now to the current job that im working just sometimes i cannot avoid the stress.

I've been considering working at home instead/ or working from home but Walid does not agree to that decision. he said.. Its not the time yet.

To this fisrt flagship implementation has completed (australia,south africa, se asia). Next flagship is Europe.

Did Germany in the list ? haha..Kak Arifah.. We (Walid,Ummi,Aqilah,Muadz) will come and visit you and family. InsyaAllah. If Allah will and if only I take the offer.

No comments: