Monday, January 19, 2009

My dearest friend last day at work

I was in this company for quite some time -like almost 3 yrs. consider loyal lah tu.. pasal ape.. normally in IT line, cannot tahan la 2++ mesti nak cabut. Especially in consulting line. fuh. i see people come and go in my dept. when project so tight so stresses, where the rest,. cabut. and in between of course maintain the resource. I always see new faces.
~*Exchange gift.From left Sedri,Connie n me*~




From one project to another project. from 20 pioneer /consultant of the first project left only 4 remain, and..today i felt so sad..since one of my close 'kakak' is her last day today.we've been through a lot.. we sama2 get married to the person we love differ month saje, deliver to a baby boy, she deliver to a baby girl and we've been sharing stories happy n sad and obstacle through.






We had a special luncheon at mizu Bangsar Village. Really a cozy environment and a lunch to remember. .
~*on the very last minute before Sedri goes*~

No comments: