Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Sitter OoooO Baby Sitter

This whole week and the previous week before is really a headache for me. .
my babysitter last minute tell me that she no longer can take care of my
baby. she sms me. i am really frustrated. The sms was sent on saturday and i
was away back at my hometown (which i already told her that i'll be away to
my hometown.) But i believe she forget.

Until today, my problem with this baby sitter still ding dong here and
there. i did sent my baby to a new babysitter. guess what, change of
environment and people influences him. i really hope he can adapt to
the new environment.but i still prefer the his old nanny.It just that
this nanny selalu sgt making emergency which i cannot blame her sebab
her daughter always sgt kene demam. *sigh* pity her.i should have a
backup plan. where last time everytime she emergency i pun
emergency..ayyo..

No comments: